A wall shelf not only helps create impressive designs using prized possessions, it also helps clear clutter. Not only are they eye-catching but also help in giving your set-up a tidy appearance. They are designed in a manner that they can easily hold all your belongings easily at one place.
Living in a house with empty walls can make you feel dull and gloomy. Adding a wall shelf and displaying your prized possessions on it can instantly give your room a lively touch. If you are still confused about how to decorate wall shelves, here are 10 tricks for you to try. Enjoy!
1. Use empty picture or photo frames to create visually striking geometric patterns against a wall.
2. Arrange the shelves with solid-colored items, like white ironwork or a vibrant vase.
3. Make a display space for your favorite books, photographs, and family heirlooms.
4. Style wall shelves with unexpected items, like an eye-catching antique or a porcelain statue.
5. Use a furry friend to keep your child’s favorite reads in place.
6. You can also make your cocktails become a good point of interior design.
7. Make an interesting variation by having one or some of letters to decorate the wall shelves.
8. A mason jar is also a good point of decoration for a wall shelf.
9. Consider about the harmonization of color you use for decorating the wall shelves. Look at the picture below to have some inspirations.
10. Glass, crystal and silver objects make shelf arrangements literally shine. Add some shine and sparkle to you wall shelves with some of these objects.
So, now you know what to do with those blank walls filled with empty wall shelves in your house. Have a great time decorating your wall space. Hope you’ll get a beautiful result!